September 03, 2012

A new start

Hey guys!

I have some news for you:

Lately I've been having some problems with this blog and Blogger. I've becoming more and more annoyed ever since the small poll for a new background. It just did not come together as I wanted it and platform was not helping me much.

So as of now, I am 'parting ways' with Blogger and have moved on WordPress. All the post, comments and pictures are already moved, but there is still a bit of work to do on the presentation. I am inviting you all with open arms and a loving heart to join me on my new page!

You can find the new website here:
http://thepinupshow.wix.com/thepinupshow

Take care guys and hope to see you all there!


From: blog.christinearmbruster.com

1 comment:

  1. I every time emailed this blog post page to all my associates, since if like to read it then my friends will too.
    My web site - Matt Gorden Scammer

    ReplyDelete