February 10, 2010

Where to start?

I thought long on how to start this. Should I or shouldn't I write in English or Romanian? What should I begin with? Should i even begin it? But yes, it was time...after...uhm...hmm...4...months?*innocent grin*. So in this way I'm going to start blogging (sound so weird coming from me).
The pages will be dedicated mostly to make-up tips and tricks, looks, requests, special occasions, hair and nails or whatever else goes within my head. But maybe I will talk sometimes about life, about what surrounds me, about clothes, nature, my bunny, animals...etc. So bare with me.
As for me as a person and my all loving relationship with make-up, I could say that it has been one that grew in time(for about 10 years). I started with a simple lip gloss (and now I admit I suffer from glosso-holic-something) and now own a still modest, but growing, stash of products. I work with both drug-store brands and higher end ones. I do not own M.A.C. though, because there are no M.A.C. shops here. Outside of this relationship, I'm an almost 21 year old gal, I'm studying tourism in American-Romanian College and a starter in a vegetarian life-style. I'm a wannabe make-up artist (gah, can't wait for my classes to start) because here, in "bag end", cosmetic classes are...double or triple what you would pay in the west. And make-up products are the same (ex. an ELF product here is about 4-5 dollars, and a dollar is not too expensive..but not too modest fee for a student). But i get by and love what I'm doing!!

But enough said :) Wish you all a good stay here and hope you find my tips helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment