March 04, 2010

The beauty clinic

In the last few days, me, my good friend and a very nice products leader, organized some beauty clinics in order to promote a more esthetically look, natural make-up that also protect the planet. These products can only be a acquired from people that work in the business. If you are from Bucharest you can contact me for them, but I do want seriousness. Also if you are interested in working with them, we can also talk about the business plan. But that only if you want.
I wont specify the products because I also worked with some that are gone from the brand. But this is meant to show you how a little care can go a long way.

In this look I used a black liner just above the lashes and smudged it. A light beige under the brow and in the inner corner. A medium brown in the crease and a light green on the half inner lid. In the outer one I used a forest green to bring out the brown in the eyes. Use a little bit also under the eye, blending it with some of the light beige. Two coats of mascara and your done.

This one is the base of a pinup look. A natural and day wearable liquid lined eye with a very natural and nude lip. I also applied half lashes, but my friend has killer natural lashes..and the effect is only the one of thickening.

The last one was a purple with burgundy look. Again...a light beige under the eyebrow and in the inner corner. A light pinkish cream on the entire lid and purple above the lashline. And in the inner corner and crease...the burgundy. Also a little bit under blending it with the light beige, 2 coats of mascara...and your done!

Keep in mind that aesthetic is the most important aspect in ones figure. Use that which work with your figure and skin! Having a clean and radiant skin is very important!! Hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful evening!

P.S. : I also got my part of the treatment! My friend cleaned my face...and them we were "arguing" on what cream to use on me...in the end I left my skin in her hands...and a good thing too, that I did!!


Kissu!

No comments:

Post a Comment