March 08, 2010

Cheryl Cole - Fight for this Love inspired look by Lauren Luke

My friend wanted a Cheryl Cole inspired look from the " Fight for this Love " video. Browsing the internet for a picture, I found something even better: a video made by the very talented Lauren Luke, the make-up artist that made her debut in posting YouTube make-up videos, inspired from all that surround her. Her work is inspiring and, from my point of view, a true example that should be followed! With this post, I wish to congratulate her and all her effort, in making something truly beautiful!

In the look I made, following her steps, the only things I changed are in not applying so much of the bronzer and liner Cheryl used (because my friend has sensitive eyes) and the colors...because you can do a look even if you don't have the exact colors!


And here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9gjW47Pyg

Hope this is helpful! Have a nice week!
Kissu.

No comments:

Post a Comment