February 24, 2011

Alverde Natur Kosmetik - Camouflage

Hey guys! Hope your all well!
I want to share with you some facts about a brand I have known for some time now...but only just recently brought from: Alverde. (see link here) (or in Romanian)

Alverde is a DM Drogerie Markt, german brand, almost entirely VEGAN! I say almost because a few products, like chapsticks and hand cream, contain beeswax. You can find a list of the ingredients here. And also....you can find more details on the brand itself, by reading the post of another blogger, and user of the products, "That's the break's Blog".



From the very start I can say that I'm in love with it! It's more than affordable....I paid around 20 lei (sooo....less than 5 euro? ^^ give or take), the pay off from the tinniest amount is incredible, the consistency being very creamy, yet light, perfect for both blemishes and under eye area (cuz' I do hope you know....that softer, liquid like products are better for under the eyes...and creamier ones, for face and neck line). It blends well and it's a bit more on the full coverage side (funny, since it's so light).
I have yet to put it on my face....since I go straight to the bathroom and take my make-up off, when I get home...but as you can see from the pictures, the coverage on my hand cuts (I'm still trying to teach the bunny to talk and tell me when she wants down from my arms *laughs loudly*) is pretty good! Also, the amount, in the pan, is more than sufficient! I'm really pleased with the product and I am looking forward to getting more from the brand. *kicks away all her nearly ending products, grinning innocently*



The color I picked out is 002 "Beige". There were also "Sand" and "Strawberry", only as a tester. But I'm again giving a shout out:
PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T FIND TESTERS, ASK FOR THEM! DON'T OPEN THE CONTAINING PACKS! OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT JUST WANT TO GET THEM AFTER YOU OPEN THEM! IF THERE AIN'T A TESTER AND THE SALES PERSON TELLS YOU TO OPEN IT, LOOK AND SEE IF ONE PRODUCT IS ALREADY OPEN...BUT DON'T OPEN THEM ALL AT ONCE!
I think you guessed my problem....ALL....*sighs* seriously....all of the products were opened...and they didn't have any extra >< *mutters under her breath*. And lets say the sales lady....wasn't really...wanting to be helpful. In the end...I found one that was just pinched slightly (sending out my thanks to those that actually get the idea, to test lightly), took it and ran!! :))


But in the end....I love the product! Have you tried anything from Alverde? How do you find their line?

Hope it was helpful!
Kissu

No comments:

Post a Comment