February 13, 2011

Happy 1 year celebration!!

With all the recent events that have been going on around lately, I have almost forgot that my blog had his first year celebration!

I was making a look for Valentines Day (although, in Romania, we celebrate lovers day on the 24th of February, known as Dragobete) and I suddenly recalled last years look. Only just then it hit me ^^;;;;.So as a present to the page and for my readers, I came up with 3 looks, which I will put up in different posts, for them to be easier to locate. I hope you enjoy them!

Happy 1 Year!!

3 comments:

  1. la cati mai multi ani si vizitatori:P:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And soon with new pictures as well :) Happy birthday, lil pinup show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yulia_roxana
    Mersi mult, my modern pinup!!

    @Virgil
    I love you, my sweet!! Thank you for all your help and support!!

    ReplyDelete