February 21, 2011

Seventeen Look - Stylish Bride ( Bridal Catalog 2010 )

This is a look I personally fell in love with, when I received the catalog. Although, I find it a bit too heavy for bridal makeup...maybe some will like it. *grins*

Since Spring is coming and a lot of couples choose this season to get "hitched" *giggles*, I thought that I should have a head start on some looks that can work both ways... bridal or...whatever your pick is.



So....a purply silver look. The magazine said that the make-up artists used only two colors...but I kind of felt the need for an extra purple dash ( I hope I'm not turning into a blind bat *giggles* ). But in the end, I only used 4 colors: silver, white, plum and black. The look is fairly simple, but you need a steady hand and time to blend the colors nicely. Line and mascara, and the eyes are done! I kept the face fairly simple....a baby pink blush and just a little bronzer, to contour and warm up the face. Lips also fair....peach colored lipgloss.




What I used:

Face: *mix between Stay Matte Foundation, shade 1 + a bit of shade 6 + Artistry Self Defining Sheer Foundation, shade Fawn;
* Farmasi, Camouflage Concealer Liquid, shade 03;
* Farmasi, Happy Face powder, shade 03;
* Elf, Natural Radiance Blusher, shade Innocence;
* Miss Sporty,
Bronzing Powder, shade Sun Kissed;

Eyes: * Sephora Pallet (purples and blacks);
* Ada liner, shade black;
* E. Funkhouser creme eye liner, shade Graphite;
* Farmasi, Catwalk Illusion Mascara, shade black.

Lips: * Sephora Collections Lipgloss, shade nude.


I hope you enjoy it!!
Kissu.

No comments:

Post a Comment