February 27, 2011

Seventeen Look - Romantic bride ( Bridal Catalogue 2010 )

Hey guys! I hope you are all well!
We continue our bridal series with a softer, golden copper and purple look. It's simple, easy to do and won't feel like a lot is on.

Basically, I used 4 colors...Copper, gold, a deep plum and a soft shimmery white. Used the gold on the entire lid at first, darkened the outer corner and half of the crease with the plum, blending the two with the amber, while pulling it close to the inside cornet and up to the brow. The white was then used to highlight and make a blended line of the plum. Added mascara and lined the lower waterline of my eye. Simple, huh?

Face is also lightly done. Peach blush, a dash of bronzer on the hallows of the cheeks and temples, with a buttery yellow as a highlight on my forehead, nose, upper lip and chin.



What I used:

Face:
*mix between Stay Matte Foundation, shade 1 + a bit of shade 6 + Artistry Self Defining Sheer Foundation, shade Fawn;
* Farmasi, Camouflage Concealer Liquid, shade 03;
* Farmasi, Happy Face powder, shade 03;
* Farmasi, Tender Blush On, shade 169;
* Miss Sporty,
Bronzing Powder, shade Sun Kissed;
* Miss Sporty, Mono Eye Shadow, shade 111 Tender.

Eyes:
* I <3 Just U, Perfect Eyes, Set no.1 (second row, second color, copper);
* Oriflame, Mono Eye Shadow Visions, shade Chic;
* Bourjois, Mono Eye Shadow, shade 71 Raffine;
* Ada liner, shade black;
* Farmasi, Catwalk Illusion Mascara, shade black.

Lips:
* Farmasi, Gleam Rouge Liquid Lipstick, shades 13+20;
*Bourjois, Effet 3D Les nudes, shade 35 Nude egeric.

Hope you enjoy it!
Kissu!

P.s.: Yes...I do dye my hair myself. I went through a lot of colors, but mostly I use either Syoss products (during winter) or henna (during summer). I dye it, now, after about 3 month (in winter) and once or twice in summer (cuz' you can't really keep a nice long color with the sun and sea, during the hot months). Right now I have a mix of: full pack of "Chocolate Brown" + half pack "Intense red" + 1/4 "Dark brown", all Syoss. If you want to know how I do it, some tips and trick, please comment below. Kissu!

No comments:

Post a Comment