February 13, 2011

Give me some sweet pink funk - a V-day look

I guess you have noticed until now...I'm not a huge fan of pinks (except when on lips or cheeks ^^...even then in moderation). I do admit I will always like an old rose shade...But that's about it.

In any case...We can't have a Valentine's Day without some pink....but I still can't help myself to top it off with some purple and green ^^. For all those that love color, that won't stay in a chart....and want some twist to their look...I do hope this will suit your needs!



Tip:
1. I actually don't own a pink shadow...If you're like me, but you have a pink blush, you can use it as a shadow with no problem!
2. Don't over do the eyes and the lips. It will have a too big impact. You can use a same tone, not to over do the look.

What I used:

Face:
*mix between Stay Matte Foundation, shade 1 + a bit of shade 6 + Artistry Self Defining Sheer Foundation, shade Fawn;
* Farmasi, Camouflage Concealer Liquid, shade 03;
* Farmasi, Happy Face powder, shade 03;
* Elf, Natural Radiance Blusher, shade Innocence;
* Miss Sporty,
Bronzing Powder, shade Sun Kissed;
* Miss Sporty, Mono Eye Shadow, shade 111 Tender.

Eyes:
* Sephora Pallet (purples, blues and greens, and blacks);
* Ada liner, shade black;
*Farmasi, Catwalk Illusion Mascara, shade black.

Lips:
* Oriflame, Beauty Triple Core Lipstick, shade Love Pink.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Kissu.

No comments:

Post a Comment