February 05, 2011

Say YES - Sephora Collection

Hey guys!

Due to recent events, I once more decided to start writing in English. (I know...you must hate me by now ^^;;; ). I guess I'll be adding up even more hate as I post another review and not a make up...that will come also I promise!!

For today I have something really yummy for your hair! The organic collection from Sephora for your hair, body and face. I tried a while back their lip balm and loved it! Since i can't seem to find any shampoo that won't have SLS or other methyls, propyls and so on, I started a more or less hunt for organic products and ingredients to start making my own.
Since I can't really make liquid shampoo and conditioner, I went ahead and got the "Say YES to.." shampoo and conditioner from Sephora. This line is 95%-97% organic (on what I got, the only thing not really organic is the fragrance), products containing ingredients mainly from carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and blueberryes, but also having other oils and extracts as: Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract. You can see the other ingredients here ^^.

What can I say about it.....I LOVE IT! I haven't felt my hair so clean, yet smooth and fluffy, in some time! And a little does go a long way...no over the top foam or having to rinse it for good minutes...I really like it!

And even more, quote:
"Yes To is a cruelty-free company and we NEVER test on animals. We love the little creatures!Something we are very proud of is the PETA2 endorsement of our hair and skin care products."
*jumps up and down and claps happy*

Prices were: 45 lei each. ( you can see the prices in euro by clicking on the linked words )

In other words, I recommend the brand with all my heart!! Keep yourself safe and healthy, while helping the planet also!
Hope this was helpful!
Kissu

No comments:

Post a Comment