February 06, 2011

Show some love


I'm giving a shout to all those that read and like this blog!

I would like to say to all of you a warm THANK YOU! I just love it when I get really nice comments from all of you, feeling even warmer when people appreciate and request my services! Even if I don't update as much now as I have been, you have always shown your support and there are no greater words I can say to thank you. "The Show" goes on because of the awesome feedback you give me! Thank you once more!

My request now...from you....is this: I really appreciate all your messages, but I would like to ask of you to subscribe to my blog if you like it ^^. Also....I finally managed to make a FaceBook page, more ways for you to follow the posts and see recent activities. On another hand, BlogLoving is a great new way you can follow, not only mine, but a lot of other great blogs on all kinds of topics!

So please...Show some love for those that write for you and subscribe! It means the world to us to see that people appreciate our work, making possible for more opportunities to be attracted for us and our subscribers!

Remember....Subscribing is free and easy to do....And everytime a new post comes up, you get a notice...So you don't have to tune in daily to see if your favorite blog has a new post ^^. More simple, huh?

Show some love to those that make your day a little brighter ^^
Kissu

No comments:

Post a Comment